The Crew House
Lot No. 36 - Henry Crew bought this lot October 21, 1817 for $85 and built the house in 1825-26. The last Crew family member to live here was Evelyn "Eppie" Crew who died in 1972. The house was continuously in the Crew family for 146 years. The building is now a museum for the community of Richmond.